Subject: Estonia – 2018 IFC Capital Increases – Request-For-Funds Letter
From: "Governors Portal" <[email-masked]>
To: "Governors Portal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 18:14:43 +0300

Attached for your action is a Request-for-Funds letter regarding your
outstanding subscription payments to the 2018 IFC Capital Increases.  It
contains the status of subscription, outstanding amounts and payment
instructions. 

The deadline for payment is April 16, 2025. We appreciate your kind
attention in ensuring timely payment before the deadline.

We thank you for your continued support and stand ready to assist you as
needed. Please contact Shareholder Relations and Capital Team at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  if you have
any questions.

Sincerely,
Corporate Secretariat
World Bank Group

*** This is an automated message, so please do not reply directly to this
email. For any questions/queries, please email WBG Corporate Secretariat
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .
For assistance with accessing the Portal, please report the problem to
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  *** 

NOTICE: This email and any file transmitted with it are for official use
only and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed and may not be disclosed without the prior written
consent of the World Bank Group. Please notify the sender immediately by
email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
this email or its contents is strictly prohibited.

 
<https://worldbank.scene7.com/is/image/worldbankprod/WBG-Governors-Portal-
Logo>